ROM Hack Captain Tsubasa

AonoTsukune

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone on this great site tell me where to get a translated (english) version of Captain Tsubasa? i dont want to play on all those laungage i dont understand

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I could, but I have zero skills at romhacking
closedeyes.gif

spider476

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokemonfrontier.zobyhost.com
XP
Country
Mexico
AonoTsukune said:
Can anyone on this great site tell me where to get a translated (english) version of Captain Tsubasa? i dont want to play on all those laungage i dont understand

unsure.gif
If i'm not crazy.... Ok... There is already the EUR version of the game on the web... GOOGLE it, There is no need to translate a rom that has english on it

AonoTsukune

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spider476 said:
AonoTsukune said:

unsure.gif
If i'm not crazy.... Ok... There is already the EUR version of the game on the web... GOOGLE it, There is no need to translate a rom that has english on it
yes there is an eur version and thats what i am saying. but it isnt on english!

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
spider476 said:
AonoTsukune said:

unsure.gif

Yes, he is right, the Eur version only has Spanish, German, French and Italiano, not English. I don't have problem, I speak spanish
yaynds.gif

Edit: QUOTE
Then you will have to learn spanish to play rolleyes.gif
+1

spider476

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokemonfrontier.zobyhost.com
XP
Country
Mexico
AonoTsukune said:
spider476 said:
AonoTsukune said:

unsure.gif
yes there is an eur version and thats what i am saying. but it isnt on english!

Then you will have to learn spanish to play
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water