OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.eyebleach.me
XP
Country
United States
Captain Toad stars in his own puzzling quest on the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems!

AOeQWCRBaQohoNxi3KDpJCvdSz08BRW5.png

Our stubby hero must dodge dangers and track treasures across many trap-filled courses. Survive smoldering volcanoes, hazardous steam engines, haunted houses, and even new courses based on the Super Mario Odyssey™ game! Watch them come to life in stereoscopic 3D using the touch-controlled game camera.

Super Gems and Power Stars are hidden across each puzzling course you'll explore. As you reclaim the treasure stolen by the monstrous, greedy bird, Wingo, you'll eventually be able to play as Toadette! These tiny heroes will have to waddle, hide, pluck, chuck, and power-up through enemy-infested locales like towers, wild-west shanties, and Goomba waterparks—all bursting with goodies to find and secrets to unearth. It's all in the name of treasure! Aim your head-mounted flashlight at adventure!

• Crafty treasure-tracker Captain Toad is on his very own puzzling adventure.
  • Explore new courses inspired by the Super Mario Odyssey™ game.
  • Each course is a self-contained world full of tricks, traps, treasures, and other surprises!
  • Waddle, hide, pluck, chuck, and power-up through enemy-infested volcanoes, steam engines, and more.
  • Unearth secrets and collect goodies by viewing worlds from every angle
  • Unlock and play as Toadette too!
--------------------

What are your thoughts on this game?

Are you excited? Did you play the original? Do you think it may help other games with Toad come along?

Feel free to discuss any thoughts about this title!

Reactions: Punx

mike a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never played the original and never heard of it, don't even know what system it's on.

So gotta ask is this another platform game? The Mario ones are kinda easy and for kids imo, and Yoshi island has a kind of kiddy theme but much more thought provoking and challenging so I like those. What is this game like?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never played the original and never heard of it, don't even know what system it's on.

So gotta ask is this another platform game? The Mario ones are kinda easy and for kids imo, and Yoshi island has a kind of kiddy theme but much more thought provoking and challenging so I like those. What is this game like?
its based off of the captain toad levels from mario32 world basically a puzzle type game though its quite fun it was originally on wiiu

Reactions: saltysalamander

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The game is really good! The framerate is stable, (even though i've seen some framedrops in the o3DS) the game has really pretty graphics and it's overall really fun. It's sad that it is such a small game, but it is however a very fun game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: New Ninjas welcome :ninja: