Gaming Captain Toad and the updating

fatsquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys.
I have a question, Im currently on firmware 4.1.0 and I bought Captain Toad for my son. Will I be forced to update the system firmware to be able to play Captain Toad or is there any bypass possible?

I hope someone can let me know :)

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Disconnect the Wii U from Internet and try to play it? Not sure which firmware requirements are needed for Captain Toad, but it's a rather new game, so it might need a update, I'm not really sure though.

fatsquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If I open the game I cannot take it back to the store to get the money back. Thats the problem.
The firmware on the disc is 5.1.2. but the question remains, is it possible to start the game without updating...

loco365

Trophies
XP
If I open the game I cannot take it back to the store to get the money back. Thats the problem.
The firmware on the disc is 5.1.2. but the question remains, is it possible to start the game without updating...

As far as I know, you will not be able to bypass the update requirement. The disc will try to start, but it will stall you by telling you an update is required before the game is allowed to start.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all