Captain Comic

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by jceggbert5, Jan 23, 2011.

Jan 23, 2011

Captain Comic by jceggbert5 at 7:50 AM (562 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. jceggbert5
    OP

Member jceggbert5 Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.

United States
    Does anyone remember this great classic from the late 80's? I've 'rediscovered' it lately and have been playing it like crazy. I've been looking at making somewhat of a remake of it. What do you guys think about it? I've started work on it as a Wii homebrew, but at the moment, I'm only spriting it, I haven't started coding it yet. I may or may not finish it, depending on how much work it will be... We'll have to see... And if I do finish, it may not live up to the super high quality standards of GBAtemp...

So. Basically what I'm asking is, do you remember it? When was the last time you played it? Would you like to see it on the Wii?

Discuss.

Also, my 'remake' of Captain Comic for the project (first prototype!):
    [​IMG]

Your Friendly Neighborhood Egg

edit: Can a mod please move this to 'General Consoles Discussion'?

2. toguro_max

Member toguro_max GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    I remember I first played this game on the NES. Only many years later (around 10 or 15) I found out it were released on PC (don't know whether it was first or not), and I just loved this little m0ther-flocker-difficult game >-p

3. jceggbert5
    OP

Member jceggbert5 Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.

United States
    lol

The PC version came first, but a 'remake' was made for the NES and was released as an unofficial title.