video

xRainmakerRSx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Great job!
A suggestion from this dreamy voice: Rounding pixels like ScaleFX or 4xBrZ in 2D sprites is a dream for all PS2 fighting games.

Reactions: mvp899

mvp899

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Great job!
A suggestion from this dreamy voice: Rounding pixels like ScaleFX or 4xBrZ in 2D sprites is a dream for all PS2 fighting games.
This game drops a lot of 2D images, it's impossible to do them all, I just made the selection menu and the scenes

Reactions: xRainmakerRSx

xRainmakerRSx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This game drops a lot of 2D images, it's impossible to do them all, I just made the selection menu and the scenes
Hello friend, I understand what you are saying.
A dream I have is to see 2D character sprites in an HDtexture pack. Games like Cap. Fighting Evolution, Marvel 2, SNK vs. CAP 2 and maybe KOF98UM.
I understand you say there are too many sprites to properly upscale. And isn't there a way to take the 'dump folder' and do the collective upscale? Perhaps a barrier that may exist is the fact that the characters are not exactly in pure Sprite2D as in the arcade versions, I don't know.

Reactions: mvp899

mvp899

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello friend, I understand what you are saying.
A dream I have is to see 2D character sprites in an HDtexture pack. Games like Cap. Fighting Evolution, Marvel 2, SNK vs. CAP 2 and maybe KOF98UM.
I understand you say there are too many sprites to properly upscale. And isn't there a way to take the 'dump folder' and do the collective upscale? Perhaps a barrier that may exist is the fact that the characters are not exactly in pure Sprite2D as in the arcade versions, I don't know.
then I'll try to do it

• Love
Reactions: xRainmakerRSx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: