Homebrew Question Can't start any custom NSP

resetes12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So basically none of my custom NSP work, like the HBMenu NSP or Mario 64. It just shows an error. Every other (not homebrew) NSP works fine, and sigpatches are updated as far as I know. Any ideas? Lastest FW and Atmosphere.

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Hello, have you checked to see if you're launching the CFW directly from Hekate using Main Menu>Launch>Sys/EmuNAND (CFW)? If yes, then the sigpatches you're using are probably not compatible with Hekate. Perhaps try copying the Atmosphere fusee_primary.bin folder to the Hekate payloads folder on the SD card and then launch that file from Hekate>Payloads instead, and see if that works?

Reactions: resetes12

resetes12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, have you checked to see if you're launching the CFW directly from Hekate using Main Menu>Launch>Sys/EmuNAND (CFW)? If yes, then the sigpatches you're using are probably not compatible with Hekate. Perhaps try copying the Atmosphere fusee_primary.bin folder to the Hekate payloads folder on the SD card and then launch that file from Hekate>Payloads instead, and see if that works?

Yep, it was the Sigpatches that didn't work with Hekate. For some reason I thought I downloaded those and I did not. My bad completely. Thanks.

Giroto

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yep, it was the Sigpatches that didn't work with Hekate. For some reason I thought I downloaded those and I did not. My bad completely. Thanks.
Ay, hello there and sorry for being so random, buut if possible could you please update the files from this post u made about BL2 on the Vita some years ago?

Insert an "G" here ==>()batemp.net/threads/fixing-borderlands-2.480713/#post-7512944
[I made an account just to comment this, I can't post anything with a link]

I've been hurting my mind to try replicating the steps from the .bin mod section but I simply can't manage to do it, I can't understand anything after extracting the .bin file with XComTools.

Do u still have the Coasceled_INT.bin file? The link in the post isn't working anymore :/
Sorry for bothering you after all this time, if possible, I'll be very glad if u can help me.

Last edited by Giroto,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1