Hacking Can't read ps2 iso from usb

Tackskull

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there,

I am trying to run ps2 iso from the usb key. I have created a folder inside the usb called PS2ISO and I put there every iso but once I go to multyman, on the retro list, all the games appear on the list but once I try to run them a message appear saying "is not possible to play ps2 games from usb" and asking me if I want to move the iso on the internal hard disk.

My internal hdd is full, so how can I play ps2 iso from usb? My usb stick is 32gb datatraveler formatted in fat32

D

Deleted User

Hi there,

I am trying to run ps2 iso from the usb key. I have created a folder inside the usb called PS2ISO and I put there every iso but once I go to multyman, on the retro list, all the games appear on the list but once I try to run them a message appear saying "is not possible to play ps2 games from usb" and asking me if I want to move the iso on the internal hard disk.

My internal hdd is full, so how can I play ps2 iso from usb? My usb stick is 32gb datatraveler formatted in fat32

You cant -
PS1, PS3 run from both internal and external
PS2 runs from internal only

ItsmeAJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there,

PS2 iso cant run from external usb/hard drive regardless format, why don't you just move your ps3 games from internal to external drive and put PS2 iso in PS2ISO folder on dev_hdd0/ instead?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all