Hacking Question Can't open tinfoil.

PitPats

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So I installed mario 3d world bowser's fury with goldleaf but it's uninstalled so i can't play it.
I can't use goldleaf to install update nsp files and tinfoil doesn't work for me.
So I really don't know what to do.
When I downloaded tinfoil and tried to start it on my switch i just got a black screen and it took me back to hbmenu.
Please help if you can.

PitPats

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Which CFW are you using? If you're using Atmosphere, are you using the latest version of Atmosphere? Are you using the latest and correct signature patches?
i'm using the latest version of atmosphere andi'm not sure what signature patches i have sorry i'm just new

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm using the latest version of atmosphere andi'm not sure what signature patches i have sorry i'm just new
Download the signature patches for your setup (Hekate patches if you use Hekate as your bootloader without chainloading fusee-primary, or fuses patches if you use fusee-primary as your bootloader) and put them onto your SD card. Then try again.

PitPats

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Download the signature patches for your setup (Hekate patches if you use Hekate as your bootloader without chainloading fusee-primary, or fuses patches if you use fusee-primary as your bootloader) and put them onto your SD card. Then try again.
ok i have the correct patches only not the kip patches idk what to o

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i have the correct patches only not the kip patches idk what to o
If I were you, I would delete the Atmosphere folder, redownload the latest Atmosphere, put it onto your SD card (overwrite anything still on the SD card), redownload the patches from here, and put the correct patches onto the SD card.

PitPats

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If I were you, I would delete the Atmosphere folder, redownload the latest Atmosphere, put it onto your SD card (overwrite anything still on the SD card), redownload the patches from , and put the correct patches onto the SD card.
ay i redownloaded the patches and it works thanks!

Reactions: Lacius

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • NinStar
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, which one of your brothers?