Hacking Can't open ps4 backport tool 1.4

OvijitBis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I have been trying to open this for over 2 hours and can't find a solution anywhere.
I'm so annoyed
Someone please help me out

Attachments

• IMG_20210412_203026_8.jpg
    IMG_20210412_203026_8.jpg
    749.7 KB · Views: 198

Roamin64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you certain that windows didn't block and delete a file or two? The auto backport tools are reported as virus by defender and files are usually deleted right after extraction..

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you tried opening as administrator? could you post it for me to test? I have backport tool 1.2. I'm assuming it's the same app, just a different version.

Roamin64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It also requires you to install python 2.7.17 and visual C++ , both should be provided in the "PS4 Backporter v1.4.zip"

It works fine here but the folder that it is in as been excluded from scans in defender. I used this tool to re-marry backported updates when they were backported but the keystone of the update and base game don't match , since it recreates the pkg automatically, but I believe now there are tools to do just that..

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tested it (found a link):

upload_2021-4-12_9-43-57.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It also requires you to install python 2.7.17 and visual C++ , both should be provided in the "PS4 Backporter v1.4.zip"

It works fine here but the folder that it is in as been excluded from scans in defender. I used this tool to re-marry backported updates when they were backported but the keystone of the update and base game don't match , since it recreates the pkg automatically, but I believe now there are tools to do just that..

afaik, updates don't contain keystones, only the base game does.

Roamin64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps4-...72-to-5-05-fpkg-games-by-modded-warfare.7619/

The one posted here works for me without issues.

I just tested it (found a link):

View attachment 257784

afaik, updates don't contain keystones, only the base game does.

I really don't know much about how games are build and packaged, what is needed and what can differ from one release to another. From what I gathered reading the NFOs and using backported patches , is that the update and the base game must have the same keystone , or same passcode (the 0000... one). Anyways, that's the reason why some backport patches from P2P releases don't work with scene releases by Duplex.. Here's from the NHL 21 backport nfo :

NHL™ 21 - CUSA18182 FULL GAME v1.00 [7.50] by OPOISSO893
Steps: - Install NHL™ 21 - Opoisso893/Golemnight release

Note: - Release with original keystone by Golemnight/Opoisso893
- Dumped by Golemnight

And so the backport doesn't work with Duplex's NHL release, but it could if it had the same CUSA , and the update was repackaged using Duplex's base release + backport patch.

Last edited by Roamin64,
Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you may be thinking of passcode (all 0s). those do have to all be the same, but one that is wrong won't work on an exploited system. the reason a game and update don't work together is that they probably have to be remarried with duxa repacker. it's on the forums.

OvijitBis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Are you certain that windows didn't block and delete a file or two? The auto backport tools are reported as virus by defender and files are usually deleted right after extraction..
I'm 100% sure that windows didn't delete anything. Because i have it disabled. And my pc is not scanned by it

have you tried opening as administrator? could you post it for me to test? I have backport tool 1.2. I'm assuming it's the same app, just a different version.
Yes, i tried it multiple times but no use☹️☹️☹️

I also have those installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: