Can't load hbmenu without applet mode

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Essentially, I literally can't access hbmenu because all that it does when I open any game while holding R is just launch the game itself.
Of course, I can access it through applet mode but I need to run Checkpoint, and Checkpoint immediately crashes in applet mode.

Please help me get it running again, I'm losing my patience.

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Use full ram mode. To enter full ram mode hold down R and launch a game. Or install the homebrew launcher forwarder nsp.
I am actively TRYING to get it to open full ram mode and I hold down R while launching a game, it just loads the game instead of the launcher though.
I've downloaded one of those forwarders, but it's using an ancient version of nx-hbloader - v1.0.0, while the latest is v2.4.3.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am actively TRYING to get it to open full ram mode and I hold down R while launching a game, it just loads the game instead of the launcher though.
I've downloaded one of those forwarders, but it's using an ancient version of nx-hbloader - v1.0.0, while the latest is v2.4.3.

You can try HATS pack by stethix, you should be able to launch full ram mode with title override.

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
it is working fine for me are you using it on emu? ofc you are holding it to the end ? Do you have any tesla modules active?

l7777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Continue to hold R until the menu loads.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have an override_config.ini or any ini with a line like

override_key_0=!R

where R is something different? Perhaps "override_key=!L" is uncommented from the override_config.ini template.

And have you tested that your R button is working solidly and not intermittent?

Also... why checkpoint? Does JKSV crash or just not do what you're trying to do? It's been nearly 2 years since that app was updated.

EDIT: Mine works fine. Even updated my emummc to fw 16.1.0 for funsies and it still works holding R. Your button has a problem or you have a misconfigured .ini.

Last edited by urherenow,

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
do you have an override_config.ini or any ini with a line like

override_key_0=!R

where R is something different? Perhaps "override_key=!L" is uncommented from the override_config.ini template.

And have you tested that your R button is working solidly and not intermittent?

Also... why checkpoint? Does JKSV crash or just not do what you're trying to do? It's been nearly 2 years since that app was updated.

EDIT: Mine works fine. Even updated my emummc to fw 16.1.0 for funsies and it still works holding R. Your button has a problem or you have a misconfigured .ini.
yep it is working fine o 16.1.0 1.5.5 can confirm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol