Hacking Can't Load Gamecube disc with dios mios

chairsgotoschool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I'm in the process of making a portable wii.

I got a cheap wii off ebay and used letterbomb to mod it. everything works fine, I have a wiikey fusion because the disc drive is broke, I tested loading wii games off usb and GC off wiikey and it worked.

Then I decided to get dios mios and I did, dios mios works but now when I try to use the wiikey fusion (launch a disc) it doesn't work, it says exception (program) occurred right after the dios mios screen.

I tried looking up the problem but have had no luck. when I install the original mios over dios mios it works just fine. I am using dios mios 2.10

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if it helps because I never used a wiikey but just like every one else you have to have a usb plugged in to the port of the right side.

chairsgotoschool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I messed around a bit, testing the wiikey to make sure it still worked and formatting both the sd card and flash drive and reinstalling dios mios v 2.10. note the flash drive is plugged in. I launched a game with dios mios launcher from usb just fine, then went to test the disc chanel and see if it worked now on the dios mios screen it says

Fatal error app_main:dst not in MEM1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: