Hardware Cant link account pls help

Sister77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi my sister bought a used switch from the pawn shop yesterday so she can play the new animal crossing with me, her daughter and sons. She can play her game on it but when we went to add eachother today, she has no friend code, it told her to link the account. So she did.

It wont let her. She tried linking her account but she gets the error code 2123-0011 saying to do a hard shut off. Well shes done that over and overrrr. she was on the phone with Nintendo for over an hour. They even went as far as having her reset the whole system, she lost her game progress. My sister even asked the woman on the phone if by chance cuz she bought it used if it was banned the woman said it wasnt banned.

Can someone help her? Her boys switches are fine and on the same internet (obviously)

Ty

Attachments

• IMG_3069.jpg
    IMG_3069.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 358

ds34

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does it display a serial number when you go into the settings -> console -> serialnumbers ?

Sunshines77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it display a serial number when you go into the settings -> console -> serialnumbers ?

I'm getting the same error code and my serial number is XAW00000000000

Is this because of incognito mode? If so , how do I remove incognito mode?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended