Hacking Can't install compatibility pack from PKGj - help

ber4fun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing my vita fine for about a month now. But for one particular game I cannot install the compatibility pack and it's saying that my system doesn't work with it. I'm using the spoofer and running 3.69 so I don't know why it's saying that my firmware isn't the right one or I can't use the link. Does anyone know what the error message means?

Attachments

• 20181215_164555.jpg
    20181215_164555.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,181

Snarko

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I also get the HttpError 0x80431075 error!! On all(?) games that I try to install the compatibility pack. It worked fine a week or two ago... any ideas?
BTW I also get the same message when refreshing the list (it works when refreesh Vita, DLCs, PSX, PSP, but fails on step 6/7 when trying to refresh compatibility packs).

UPDATE: Thank you AceyDeeC, now it works (didn't understand what you menat at first)!

Last edited by Snarko,
Reactions: AceyDeeC

ber4fun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bump Did I miss something in the response? Not sure what to do with just hxxp://nps[dot]com/pkgj/config.txt I think the post was edited before I had a chance to read the solution. I am still having the error issue with several different pkgj games .

C0nejo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hello, I'm receiving a different error code when attempting to download compatibility packs. (in the image included)
Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

• 20191204_203510.jpg
    20191204_203510.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 832

Archangel22

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry I am confused here what to do to correct this. Can someone DM to explain the steps if not permitted to post and discuss on thread? Or can we discuss via alternate means away from this link? Im getting the same errors for the comp packs as others have mentioned also when refreshing the list

I have even tried to look for youtube vids on how to correct this issue surprised no video on steps and guides have been made yet not even from techjames who is usually good at this stuff

Archangel22

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, I'm receiving a different error code when attempting to download compatibility packs. (in the image included)
Any help would be appreciated!
The comp pack URL has changed, I havent tested this waiting for confirmation Im at work but I heard that you need to go to ux0:\pkgj\config.txt
Open the file and in line 0000 (Top line) you need to type in
url_comppack http://gateway.fast.sheridanc.on.ca/

Save the changes, relaunch pkgj and refresh the list and it should now work. You might need to reinstall ref00d plugin from autoplugin. Im not sure if this will fix it but some people on reddit said it seems to have fixed it and comp packs can refresh and download and install now

Archangel22

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok So I attempted the above step and it works, I can refresh the list and comp packs appear. Only issue I have now is I cannot download and install them, I get another error now Bad http 404 error what ever that means. I reinstalled ref00d and no luck still. Someone suggested deleting all the psv files in the pkgj folder but I dont want to attempt this without proof it works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Oh. I'm the nightmare. I get it.