Gaming cant get kinnect games to work

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
1. Assassins Creed, Fable 3, Need for Speed, Hot Pursuit
2. you might get flagged or banned, the same goes for playing any games on Xbox Live with a modded console
3. do it the same way you flash it on the first time, take out the drive, connect it to the PC and flash it

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I have an old 360 with the first gen samsung drive. The firmware on it is xtreme (Not Ixtreme) whcih was flashed on it last time to play backups but without being able to go online at all..

If I update to the latest 9199 dash, will I still be able to play ap2.5 games like Assassins Creed, Fable 3, Need for Speed, Hot Pursuit?

Plastron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bloodlust said:
I have an old 360 with the first gen samsung drive. The firmware on it is xtreme (Not Ixtreme) whcih was flashed on it last time to play backups but without being able to go online at all..

If I update to the latest 9199 dash, will I still be able to play ap2.5 games like Assassins Creed, Fable 3, Need for Speed, Hot Pursuit?
From all I have read you should be ok the Samsung drive do not have the ability to do the new 2.5 checks

slickric33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im a little confused, downloaded new dash and then put kinnect sports in drive (its not ap25 protected) also (dont have a kinnect yet) but the game says play dvd then goes back to the logo screen (ive never had a bad burn w/ a game) . i thought only the 3 ap protected games wouldnt work. am i missing something here , what is the update u guys are talking about on some of the new games , i thought it was just the dash update and nothing else . i am going to try to burn kinnect animals and see if it works or am i just going to make frisbees . do i have to wait for lt+ to play any kinnect games thanks

slickric33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kinectamals didnt boot either, i thought only the ap25 games wouldnt work w/ new dashboard, but cant get any kinnect games to work yet. do i just have to wait for lt+ or am i not doing something properly. what is this update on kinnect adventures, is it just the dash update or something else thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum