Gizametalman

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I want to play with a friend over the Internet.
So, everytime we try to play with our copies of Pokemon Omega, when we get to choose our teams, it disconnects both of us and just claims that: "Connection failed because a player interrupted connection" or something along those lines.

YESTERDAY we got to play Pokemon Sun and Moon online. And about an hour ago I was playing Smash online.
So, before you say: "you got banned"
I'M NOT!

And, I have the game updated, my console updated, and I'm not using any illegal pokemon/different version pokemon, nor any items with them.

PS: WHO WANTS TO PLAY SMASH WITH ME?
FC: 4167-5670-3794
Name: milflover... well actually Antonio.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to play with a friend over the Internet.
So, everytime we try to play with our copies of Pokemon Omega, when we get to choose our teams, it disconnects both of us and just claims that: "Connection failed because a player interrupted connection" or something along those lines.

YESTERDAY we got to play Pokemon Sun and Moon online. And about an hour ago I was playing Smash online.
So, before you say: "you got banned"
I'M NOT!

And, I have the game updated, my console updated, and I'm not using any illegal pokemon/different version pokemon, nor any items with them.

PS: WHO WANTS TO PLAY SMASH WITH ME?
FC: 4167-5670-3794
Name: milflover... well actually Antonio.
If your pokemon check out, then its your opponents party causing the DC, as if either trainer doesn't pass the legitimacy check, the battle is cancelled. Have your friend try and go to battle spot with his party. If the game claims

"There is a problem with your participating pokèmon"

Then your pal is the problem, not you

Last edited by Sketchy1,

Gizametalman

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Uh... She claims that, she has been playing with other's using the same team that she wanted to use with me. And we both took out items from our pokemon, we also used regular pokemon (No forms, no Megas, no Legendaries, etc.)

ALSO: She was having an electrical storm when we attempted to play. So... I guess that it maaaay be the cause?

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh... She claims that, she has been playing with other's using the same team that she wanted to use with me. And we both took out items from our pokemon, we also used regular pokemon (No forms, no Megas, no Legendaries, etc.)

ALSO: She was having an electrical storm when we attempted to play. So... I guess that it maaaay be the cause?
Unless her isp is complete crap, that shouldn't be a problem. Plus, if that were the case, she wouldn't be able to connect to Pokemon's servers in the first place.

But are you completely sure hers are legit? Just because she says they are doesn't mean they actually are.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BETA215 @ BETA215: Fighting downhill is proper of traitors, sometimes you do what you have to do...