Hacking Can't connect to splatoon been 1 hr

Jellywelly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
ive been tryin to play splatoon for an hr now but I cant connect. I was inactive in the plaza for 10-20 minutes and when I tried to play a game I wasn't able to. I've switched accounts and wifi and checked other games but it's only splatoon. HELP MEEP HELP

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive been tryin to play splatoon for an hr now but I cant connect. I was inactive in the plaza for 10-20 minutes and when I tried to play a game I wasn't able to. I've switched accounts and wifi and checked other games but it's only splatoon. HELP MEEP HELP
Why is this in Hacking and Homebrew? Are you using a DNS? Loading through Loadiine?

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you done the following (Related to a Vanilla Wii U.)

- Is your internet good enough to play on the Wii U

Yes = Continue
No = Do not, or get a better internet provider

- Have you turned the Wii off, and on multiple times? Has the issue worked the problem?

Yes = Your Wii internet connection to the server should work now

No = Continue

- Have you verified a server maitence is taking place? Is the maitence finished?

Yes = If it's finished you should be able to play just fine. If not try re booting your internet provider, router, etc...

No = Wait or proceed below

Have you refreshed your internet router?

Yes = Wait 20 seconds, and then plug the cable back in to reactivate the router. This should solve the problem

No = Do it. As at this point you can't really do anything else :/.

https://m.reddit.com/r/splatoon/comments/3bnxq9/splatoon_wont_connect_to_internet/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m