Cant compile FBI

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by WhoAmI?, Jul 25, 2015.

1. WhoAmI?
    OP

WhoAmI? PASTA's dirty animal

Mar 15, 2015
    Poké Ball
    I've been attempting to modify FBI but I can't get it to build. I have DevkitPro and all that stuff installed but it still doesn't work:

:(

Skaterdie likes this.
  2. Shadowtrance

Shadowtrance GBAtemp Addict

May 9, 2014
    Hervey Bay, Queensland
    Yeah I'm having similar issues trying to update ctrcommon (haven't updated it in a while), keeps screaming that <3ds.h> doesn't exist when it's right bloody there in the libctru folder where it has always been... :(
    And of course i can't try building FBI without updating ctrcommon first. haha

WhoAmI? likes this.
  3. WhoAmI?
    OP

WhoAmI? PASTA's dirty animal

Mar 15, 2015
    Poké Ball
    I just downloaded the ctrcommon master branch then placed it in the devkitpro directory. I ran "make" then it kept spamming multiple "git.exe" processes, causing my laptop to run out of memory (it spawned hundreds of processes, maybe even a few thousand. Ate up about 1.5/2GB of my 4GB RAM). I fixed that but now when I run make it says something about "Oh, it's not a valid git repo" 0~0

If anyone manages to build it (on windows), that would be awesome. I was trying to edit FBI so that it would launch Pictochat as soon as you launch it, since Pictochat is hidden from the home menu.

4. dpad_5678

dpad_5678 GBAtemp's Memelord

Nov 19, 2015
    United States
    Old thread, but I'm having the same issue OP mentioned.