WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
OP
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
I've been attempting to modify FBI but I can't get it to build. I have DevkitPro and all that stuff installed but it still doesn't work:

C:\Users\Lavanoid\Documents\3DS\FBI-master>make
Makefile:11: /c/devkitPro/ctrcommon/tools/make_base: No such file or directory
make: *** No rul
C:\Users\Lavanoid\Documents\3DS\FBI-master>

:(

Reactions: Skaterdie

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I'm having similar issues trying to update ctrcommon (haven't updated it in a while), keeps screaming that <3ds.h> doesn't exist when it's right bloody there in the libctru folder where it has always been... :(
And of course i can't try building FBI without updating ctrcommon first. haha

Reactions: WhoAmI?

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
OP
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
Yeah I'm having similar issues trying to update ctrcommon (haven't updated it in a while), keeps screaming that <3ds.h> doesn't exist when it's right bloody there in the libctru folder where it has always been... :(
And of course i can't try building FBI without updating ctrcommon first. haha

I just downloaded the ctrcommon master branch then placed it in the devkitpro directory. I ran "make" then it kept spamming multiple "git.exe" processes, causing my laptop to run out of memory (it spawned hundreds of processes, maybe even a few thousand. Ate up about 1.5/2GB of my 4GB RAM). I fixed that but now when I run make it says something about "Oh, it's not a valid git repo" 0~0

If anyone manages to build it (on windows), that would be awesome. I was trying to edit FBI so that it would launch Pictochat as soon as you launch it, since Pictochat is hidden from the home menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...