Hacking Can't boot up CoD:MW3, vWii

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi, I know that in order to start this game along other like CoD:BLOPS you need a cIOS with base 57, I installed:

d2x-v10-beta53-alt-vWii on IOS250 base 57, but when start the game I got black screen and need unplug the console.

Installed a cIOS with base 56 without problems, is base 57 what is giving me headaches >__>

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played that game no problem when vWii was first hacked, not only do you need the IOS250 base of 57 installed, you need to look at the MW3 game settings in your usb loader, make sure the game is set to run on IOS250.

If you are going to play multiplayer, you will need to download a game update from the eShop, so make sure you have an internet connection setup.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use CFG and I do not use the alt version of the d2x cIOS. I can test it again to see, give my a few to test it.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I need to know what I'm doing wrong with the alt version, I need use that version because I need use port1. Thanks for your reply though :)

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you thought of using a usb hub to add more usb ports? I know it worked with the Wii, I haven't tried it with the vWii so I cant say if it works or not. I mention this because then you could use d2x-v10-beta52-vWii, right?

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
yes I have a powered hub in fact, the problem is that I have Wii U formated device attached in port0, in port1 I have the USB loader, upon HDD initialize USB loader (specifically Devolution) check ports in incremental order, so it initialize port0 first, when it found that there's not partition table it crash.

That's the reason why I need USB loader in port0 :)

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed d2x-v10-beta53-alt-vWii on my vWii and it works well with my usb stick. MW3 boots and I get into a lobby just fine. What's up with that, I thought that the Wii online gaming got shut down. lol, there was over 1900 players online MW3 Wii vs. Wii U ghosts had under 900 players online. Nintendo needs to shut down that shit so they buy a Wii U.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it's the contrary, Devolution (or in fact IOS58) check ports in reversed order.

Port1 then Port0.
Port1 being at the bottom on WiiU, while being at the top on Wii.
connect your USBLoader drive at the same location than the Wii if you want port1 on WiiU ;)

Maybe try another USB drive for CoD?
or try base58 (Slot251) (I don't remember if it has already been tested)
IOS58 has better compatibility with hard drives, but less with games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But...