Hacking Can't boot to payload options on Switch

Geridious4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sure this is a very easy fix, but can't find it anywhere when researching. Whenever i inject the payload to my switch it immediately runs atmosphere then goes into homebrew menu on switch, when i try reboot payload just reboots the switch into the same process. I installed Lakka on my switch so i'm trying to get to the payload menu to launch that but just can't seem to find out how to change back the settings or reboot payload option to be able to boot into the menu option to launch Lakka,

sorry im sure quite the easy fix, thanks so much.

Femto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
On second thought, you are trying to go into hekate menu, right? Fixed for me by installing kosmos over latest vanilla atmosphere. I didn't have the problem of going straight into homebrew menu after injecting payload. Are you sure you aren't pushing fusee-primary instead of hekate?

Geridious4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On second thought, you are trying to go into hekate menu, right? Fixed for me by installing kosmos over latest vanilla atmosphere. I didn't have the problem of going straight into homebrew menu after injecting payload. Are you sure you aren't pushing fusee-primary instead of hekate?

Thanks for the reply, i appreciate it, I run atmosphere, yes when i inject the payload for TegraRCM it's using fusee-primary, also even when I use the homebrew app reboot to payload it just restart's the switch also instead of going into hekate menu.

Update i downloaded the latest hekate, use the hekate to inject the switch, i got into the hekate 5.2 menu that i wanted but now there's no launch for atmosphere, says no main boot entries found.

however i was able to inject the rcm with the original fusee primary to go straight into my atmosphere, then when I reboot payload in the homebrew app it does take me back to hekatev5.0.2 but still can't relaunch atmosphere from there

Last edited by Geridious4,

Femto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the reply, i appreciate it, I run atmosphere, yes when i inject the payload for TegraRCM it's using fusee-primary, also even when I use the homebrew app reboot to payload it just restart's the switch also instead of going into hekate menu.

Update i downloaded the latest hekate, use the hekate to inject the switch, i got into the hekate 5.2 menu that i wanted but now there's no launch for atmosphere, says no main boot entries found.

however i was able to inject the rcm with the original fusee primary to go straight into my atmosphere, then when I reboot payload in the homebrew app it does take me back to hekatev5.0.2 but still can't relaunch atmosphere from there

I would advice to do a clean install of atmosphere/ hekate/ kosmos on your sd card. Delete everything and start over.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o