cant boot my switch into ams

Sharockus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im very new to modding my switch and ive been following tutorials on the internet for hours but my switch is still saying- Fatal error: Failed to stat stage2 (atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin)!
ive already replaced the atmosphere and the bootloader files more times than i could count and ive edited the .ini file to say- fss0=atmosphere/package3. im using the latest versions atmosphere 1.1.1
hekate 5.6.3. i have no idea what else i can do, help would be appreciated

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im very new to modding my switch and ive been following tutorials on the internet for hours but my switch is still saying- Fatal error: Failed to stat stage2 (atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin)!
ive already replaced the atmosphere and the bootloader files more times than i could count and ive edited the .ini file to say- fss0=atmosphere/package3. im using the latest versions atmosphere 1.1.1
hekate 5.6.3. i have no idea what else i can do, help would be appreciated
How is your SD card formatted?

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Usually you don't have to touch the ini files to get Atmosphere started.
Also, hekate and atmosphere have their own folders and payloads.

I would recommend to download all setup files from switch.homebrew.guide and follow that guide.
It is literally putting the folders on the SD card and you're good to go.

If you use a Mac to prepare your SD card, be aware that OSX sometimes set archive bits.
You can inject the hekate payload, boot into hekate and in the options menu there is a feature to fix that archive flag for all folders on the SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but... +1