Can't assign a default program

drakorex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I right click/open with, and try to assign the correct program to open something, the list is apparently full and won't let me add another one. When I browsed for the program and double clicked it, it wasn't added and instead some entirely different program is set to open the file. (utorrent is set to open .ecm files WTF?) How can I find where this list is so I can delete it, or at least make it bigger?

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I right click/open with, and try to assign the correct program to open something, the list is apparently full and won't let me add another one. When I browsed for the program and double clicked it, it wasn't added and instead some entirely different program is set to open the file. (utorrent is set to open .ecm files WTF?) How can I find where this list is so I can delete it, or at least make it bigger?
I'm guessing you went over to a random rom site and are trying to convert them into playable isos?

What OS do you have? Did you try using the "Default Programs" in your Control Panel? If you don't end up figuring it out, you could try uninstalling one of the programs on the list and then try again. If it is so full, I doubt you use every program on the list.

drakorex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never mind. My friend Mr. Google was kind enough to tell me about Default Programs Editor, which does what Microsoft don't. Stupid Microsoft...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock