Can't Access Mario Minecraft Premade World

SammyNogard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My kids both have modded switches running atmosphere, and recently my kids brought to my attention that they can no longer access the premade Mario world on Minecraft nor can they access skins anymore. Not sure when exactly this happened and I can't seem to find anything explaining this. They can still make maps using the Mario texture pack, and the closest thing I could find was something suggesting I toggle the world in "templates" but it's not an option in world creation.

Anyone got any ideas? TIA!

dem1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My kids both have modded switches running atmosphere, and recently my kids brought to my attention that they can no longer access the premade Mario world on Minecraft nor can they access skins anymore. Not sure when exactly this happened and I can't seem to find anything explaining this. They can still make maps using the Mario texture pack, and the closest thing I could find was something suggesting I toggle the world in "templates" but it's not an option in world creation.

Anyone got any ideas? TIA!
Hello, do you have solve your problem ?
My kids aren’t able to start in the prebuild Mario world as before.
An update of Minecraft broke this option ?
The texture pack Mario is always here but not the prebuild world :-/

SammyNogard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, do you have solve your problem ?
My kids aren’t able to start in the prebuild Mario world as before.
An update of Minecraft broke this option ?
The texture pack Mario is always here but not the prebuild world :-/

As far as I can tell you have to be online to access that stuff now, so it's just editing saves or dealing with the texture packs now :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1