Cannot see folders..

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by yohanio, Aug 21, 2008.

Aug 21, 2008

Cannot see folders.. by yohanio at 9:24 PM (1,122 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. yohanio
    OP

Newcomer yohanio Newbie

Canada
    Soo I just got my new Supercard DSone, I downloaded the latest software from the site, and installed it as the readme said. When I start it up on my DS, everythings fine but, I can't see any folders. It's the background of the supercard. There is a toolbar at the top that says Help, Options, etc...

So I tried using an older version. I can see the files and folders but I can't see the folder I put my games in.

I tried the guide in the FAQs section, but I can't seem to find the PC client software that is mentioned in the download section of the Supercard site.

Thanks for your time.

2. DarkCrudus

Member DarkCrudus The Ghost

United States
    ive had sumthing similar to this. what i did was formated my microsd card and that should fix it

3. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    Try following these instructions and see if it helps:

1.Format your microSD/microSDHC
    2.Download the latest OS for your Scds1. (You most likely have the English SDHC-version as you just got your Scds1 so download it from here)
    3.Extract that archive and open the folder named eng and copy MSFORSC.NDS and the scshell folder over to your microSD/microSDHC.
    4.Create a folder for your games (roms) and copy them over.

If you follow these steps then it should work.

Also the Super Mode Software for Scds1 (PC Client Software) shouldn't be used anymore since it's outdated.

4. yohanio
    OP

Newcomer yohanio Newbie

Canada
    Hmm..I formatted my micro SDHC card and reinstalled everything. It still does the same thing. I'll try again when I get home though.

The weird thing is, when I change skins, I can see the folders briefly.

5. nicky041192

Member nicky041192 GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    MAYBE, the file is set as 'archive' if you set it as 'archive' on the mini sd version for slot 2, it hides the files. i dont know if its the same with the slot 1.

btw, if you dobt know what i mean, right click on a file, look on the bottom of the window and you'll see:
    read only
    archive
    hidden

^might be in a different order but you'll get it...

6. Unorigin

Newcomer Unorigin Member

Singapore
    I'm having the same problem....how do you reformat the SD card anyways....?

7. nicky041192

Member nicky041192 GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    you probably dont need to format your card. just look my my post above^^

8. Unorigin

Newcomer Unorigin Member

Singapore
    yeah..i tried that..it didn't work...please don't take offense....Anyway..i found out root of my problem... the reason why i had no background nor icons on the start of the screen was because the skin folder was meant to be in the scshell not under the folder 'skin' but part of scshell as a whole...i hope someone gets that...Anyway, i'm thinking that it may be the same for yohaio over here as the problem occurs because the freshly downloaded file of the lastest DSOne does not do this.