OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Soo I just got my new Supercard DSone, I downloaded the latest software from the site, and installed it as the readme said. When I start it up on my DS, everythings fine but, I can't see any folders. It's the background of the supercard. There is a toolbar at the top that says Help, Options, etc...

So I tried using an older version. I can see the files and folders but I can't see the folder I put my games in.

I tried the guide in the FAQs section, but I can't seem to find the PC client software that is mentioned in the download section of the Supercard site.

Thanks for your time.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Try following these instructions and see if it helps:

1.Format your microSD/microSDHC
2.Download the latest OS for your Scds1. (You most likely have the English SDHC-version as you just got your Scds1 so download it from here)
3.Extract that archive and open the folder named eng and copy MSFORSC.NDS and the scshell folder over to your microSD/microSDHC.
4.Create a folder for your games (roms) and copy them over.

If you follow these steps then it should work.

Also the Super Mode Software for Scds1 (PC Client Software) shouldn't be used anymore since it's outdated.

yohanio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm..I formatted my micro SDHC card and reinstalled everything. It still does the same thing. I'll try again when I get home though.

The weird thing is, when I change skins, I can see the folders briefly.

D

Deleted-119707

MAYBE, the file is set as 'archive' if you set it as 'archive' on the mini sd version for slot 2, it hides the files. i dont know if its the same with the slot 1.

btw, if you dobt know what i mean, right click on a file, look on the bottom of the window and you'll see:
read only
archive
hidden

^might be in a different order but you'll get it...

D

Deleted-119707

you probably dont need to format your card. just look my my post above^^

Unorigin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
yeah..i tried that..it didn't work...please don't take offense....Anyway..i found out root of my problem... the reason why i had no background nor icons on the start of the screen was because the skin folder was meant to be in the scshell not under the folder 'skin' but part of scshell as a whole...i hope someone gets that...Anyway, i'm thinking that it may be the same for yohaio over here as the problem occurs because the freshly downloaded file of the lastest DSOne does not do this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    That´s why I never got any handheld before the Switch.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, thats why patches exist
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds games are best played on a DS emulation is fine but having actual hardware is better obviously
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or N3ds/2Ds
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, or most "gimmicky" consoles
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah the dual screen makes them better because that's how they were developed for
    +1
    Wii U is also great.
    For DS games.
    Also, 3DS games through NTR streaming on Wii U.
    It's very cool.
    Even playable.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can have main game on big screen and touch lay out on wiiu tablet I can see that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I have a broken o3ds xl
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
    @Xdqwerty It's still on Play Store.
    for free
    Install before they remove it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch screen stuff
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch...