Misc Cannot Redownload Themes On Friend's 3DS Console

Deleted member 350372

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, long story short, my friend asked me to uninstall b9s since he doesn't need it anymore & he doesn't know much about the hacks available for the 3ds. Everything is fine, except I am unable to redownload the 3 free themes that were installed on the system. Can anyone please help me as I tried doing some research, but nothing has helped me resolve it? Thx.

I can't upload the picture of the error code since the file is too large, but I will just post what it says.

Error Code: 009-6106

An error has occurred.
Please try again later.

If the problem persists, please make a note of the error code and visit support.nintendo.com.

UPDATE: Error code solved!!! Look below for how I did it.

Last edited by Deleted member 350372, , Reason: Problem solved. Can someone change the title of this thread pls? Thx.

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
Maybe an unsigned ticket or file was left behind in the 3DS, doubt it's a ticket though since a 3DS without signature patch should instantly delete it and retrieve the one associated with his NNID. My best guess would be to delete the extdata associated to the home menu from the SD card, and to try again.

Deleted member 350372

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe an unsigned ticket or file was left behind in the 3DS, doubt it's a ticket though since a 3DS without signature patch should instantly delete it and retrieve the one associated with his NNID. My best guess would be to delete the extdata associated to the home menu from the SD card, and to try again.
Hmm. Idk. Once I uninstalled FBI before removing the hax. I selected delete title & ticket. Also I did delete the home menu extdata and eShop extdata just in case, but it didn't work, plus deleting the already installed dlc for themes. :/

Deleted member 350372

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. Uhh not to be rude, but I need someone to help me on this. Quick question, should I reinstall B9S & see if that would solve the problem? Maybe the theme shop has some residue or something from the CFW. Idk since I only legitimately got the 3 3DS themes that were free for my friend... Or maybe somehow the extdata ending in 8F00 or 8F01 is corrupted.

UPDATE: Error Code was resolved. Had to temporarily install B9S via ntrboothax, then delete the bad tickets & have Nintendo's servers regenerate the fresh, clean tickets. Once I made sure everything was working again, I uninstalled CFW then used ntrboothax again to make a sysNAND backup using GM9. So with all that being said, I am good. Gonna update the title now for a potential fix if anyone has the same issue as me.

Last edited by Deleted member 350372, , Reason: Problem fixed. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up