Gaming Homebrew Cannot play pokemon on my DSTT

Artiarna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I've recently buyed a Nintendo ds lite, wich came with a dstt flashcard. The problem is that when i want to play some games like Pokemon Heartgold, or Mario Kart, the firmware doesnt even recognizes the roms.
Im not sure if the problems are the roms or the firmware cause i have tried changing both, but it doesnt seem to work.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@Artiarna

You keep calling it DSTT instead of TTDS.

Is your card labeled like so? If so, it might be a clone card, which is why you can't see your roms.
That's a possibility.

The other one, "newer" DS games has antipiracy measures that might be causing them to not appear. Also, some flashcards must be flashed against such security measures... in some cases the appropriate patch must be added to the rom itself.

Third possibility, depending on how bad of a clone your card might be, it won't accept original kernels. There's been cases of TTDS cards getting bricked by the kernel if it detects it's a clone. That was in 2008/2009 though, not sure how modern this stuff is nowadays... and I've been out of the DS Flashcards scene for almost a decade now.

But anyway, if your card is a clone TTDS, use Wood Kernel which is made to add compatibility with clone flashcards.

EDIT:
Fourth possibility, your roms might be badly dumped. Try downloading from another site!

Reactions: Artiarna

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over