Hacking "cannot find application" 7.55 jb

someonewhy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys.when i am running GOLDHEN and installing a package via debugger it wont appear on my main screen getting an error says cannot find application after installing any ideas?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried installing a pkg with goldhen yet, but I've never seen that error before. check if the app.pkg is on the system. it should be in user/app from what I remember, unless it's on the external hdd via extended storage; then, there's no way to locate it. also, check in the app.db on system_data/priv/mms. sort by game name might be the easiest way to find it if it's even in there.

someonewhy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its not on the system i tried to look everywhere its not there.when it says "Game ready to lunch at noficiations"i click on it and it says cannot find application

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll let you know how goldhen and installs fares for me on Friday. I have a data cap with my internet, which will start a new month on the 26th. I did download monster hunter rise for the switch, since I bought it, but that was only like 6.6GBs. ps4 games are huge! I have around 180-200GBs 'til I reach the cap, so I'm just going to wait.

D

Deleted User

Nevermind I thought you meant it crashed when installing the game but you meant it crashed after running Mira yes that's normal keep trying it might take 20 tries.

someonewhy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok guys i have an update with a different game it worked but the specific game i downloaded(crash bandicoot4) not working.it might be a bad pkg?

Last edited by someonewhy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4