Hacking Cannot connect to ftp server in molecular shell on 3.60

tigerlaws

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am just trying to connect to ftpzilla and the ftp server that come sup does not work. I have tried unplugging my router and plugging it back in, and that does not fix the issue, but it did change the server address. I am connected to the same wifi network on my pc as the ps vita

Status: Connection attempt failed with "EACCES - Permission denied

this is the exact error I get in filezilla.. I have searched everywhere on the internet for the answer to this, and I cannot find it... I assume it has something to do with being blocked by my router and I need to add the ip address to my router somehow to allow it to go through... What else should I be looking into?

Last edited by tigerlaws,

tigerlaws

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how do i check my vita's ip address? If you mean just by going to www.whatsmyip.org, I already have done so and it's the same ip address as my pc.. How do I know what port to use? doesn't it always have to be 1337 for it to work?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you press select on the vita inside Molecular Shell it shows you the ip address of vita, and the port to use. Should be 1337. You can also do the USB method to access ux0 via vitashell if that what you want to access.

tigerlaws

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
192.168.0.17:1337 is what come up in molecular shell i put the host ip and port 1337 in filezilla and I get the error shown in the first post

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check your machine firewall if you are on Windows, something is preventing connecting, you using some sort of anti virus with fire wall built in?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My firewall is off and I don't see any anti virus programs in my add/remove programs list

You can try restoring the firewall setting to default and see if that change anything, I can access mine fine with the firewall on. Worse case you can use the usb method via vitashell to access your ux0, unless you need access to other partitions.

tigerlaws

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have tried more than 1 computer now.. The only thing I can think of is I need to change something in my router settings, but I have no idea what to do and i cannot find anything about it searching not able to connect to molecular shell ftp

tigerlaws

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok guys... I am sort of feeling like a mad genius righrt now, but I sitll need some help.. I figured out that if i'm directly connected to the modem it will work, but it's not working with any of my pc's that are connecting wirelessly. The modem is on a different floor and that pc is not used by me, so I need to be able to use my a pc that is connected wirelessly with a wireless adapter.. what can I do?? I know the vita cannot get connected with 5g and just 2.4ghz, but connecting with just 2.4ghz connection does not work

tigerlaws

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I fixed it guysssss and galerianas. I found out nordvpn has a secuirty setting that blocks incoming connections. it was blocking me from accessing my routers home page as well as connecting to the ftp! the ps vita isn't going to win man.... I will win this war!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.