Hardware Cannot access microSD with WiFi

Puddies

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
In the System Settings of my New 3DS XL, there is an option for microSD settings where you should be able to access your SD via WiFi.

When I active this option and connect to my WiFi, I cannot see this SD card on my PC in the Network. I have a Windows 10 computer, my New 3DS XL is "homebrewed" with Plailect's Guide.

Any ideas?

Puddies

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
In the SystemSettings of my New 3DS XL, there isan option for microSD settings where you should be able to access your SD via WiFi.

When I active this option and connect to my WiFi, I cannot see this SD card on my PC in the Network. I have a Windows 10 computer, my New 3DS XL is "homebrewed" with Plailect's Guide.

Any ideas? Is there maybe a homebrew, which fixes that problem?

icecreamcake

Trophies
XP
Country
Sometimes it take a while to show up. Wait a little a refresh. It will show up eventually. If not, disconnect and try again.

I recommend you to download the microSD management cia so you can access it from home menu.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need an FTP client PC side as well to use with a HomeBrew like FTBrony. According to this http://en-americas-support.nintendo...ove-files-between-a-new-nintendo-3ds-xl-and-a you can try refreshing the page, that's pretty much all it says.

EDIT: You don't look in your connections, you look in your remote clients in windows explorer under "network". I.E open a random folder and scroll down on the left side. You should see your 3DS there.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Puddies

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It seems to work, when I connect my PC to the Wi-Fi (like the 3ds). When it is connected to lan then i cannot see the 3ds.

Is there a way to see the 3ds from lan?

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
It should work whether you use LAN or WiFi (mine is connected via LAN). Make sure that your network is configured as a "Home" network (not Work or Public) to enable network discovery. It is network discovery that will survey all network devices (e.g. Media boxes, NAS, smart TVs, other PCs, and your 3DS when it's in the right mode) and list them under Network.

If that doesn't work, then using FTP via FTBrony and a FTP client on your PC (or just the web browser) is your best bet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: