Homebrew Can you use Gecko with USB Loader GX?

HeavyMetalLoser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USB Loader GX has Ocarina functionality built in to it. First enable Ocarina in global settings, then go into the settings for the individual games, download the cheat list, enable the cheats you want, then click "create cheat file" (It's not actually called "cheat file", but I can't remember it's real name) then start the game and you're good to go.

Be wary that some games have multiple versions, and cheats can cause problems for some versions. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn for instance suffers from frequent freezing if you enable cheats in version 1.01. Loading Monster Hunter Tri's cheat list freezes USB Loader's menu due to the sheer amount of cheats for the game.

Reactions: laz305

SquidGuy

GBAtemp's official killer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
USB Loader GX has Ocarina functionality built in to it. First enable Ocarina in global settings, then go into the settings for the individual games, download the cheat list, enable the cheats you want, then click "create cheat file" (It's not actually called "cheat file", but I can't remember it's real name) then start the game and you're good to go.

Be wary that some games have multiple versions, and cheats can cause problems for some versions. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn for instance suffers from frequent freezing if you enable cheats in version 1.01. Loading Monster Hunter Tri's cheat list freezes USB Loader's menu due to the sheer amount of cheats for the game.

Thank you!

HimeeeOp69

Trophies
XP
Country
India

Hey bro please can you tell me more clearly I don't understand can you send me a video or tutorial please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night