can you still buy Acekard 2i Card

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Star-scream, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Star-scream
    OP

Star-scream GBAtemp Regular

Mar 3, 2013
    hello can I still get Acekard 2i Card things and is there a good website that I can buy in the uk

2. Seriel

Seriel Worshipper of Skiddos

Aug 18, 2015
    daxtsu and Star-scream like this.
  3. Star-scream
    OP

Mar 3, 2013
    Seriel likes this.
  4. Seriel

Seriel Worshipper of Skiddos

Aug 18, 2015
    No problem :D
    Lemme know if you have any questions about it

daxtsu and Star-scream like this.
  5. Star-scream
    OP

Mar 3, 2013
    yeah will do, :) have to wait a bit before I can get one I also have one from years ago and I want to get one for my little bro :)

Seriel likes this.
  6. Zidapi

Zidapi GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 1, 2002
    Just a heads up, the Acekard2i linked to is a fake/clone (I have one myself).

According to this site you might run in to trouble if you try to update it to the latest firmware, I'm running an older firmware and it works as it should.

I haven't attempted to update to the latest firmware fearing it will become unusable. @Seriel can you please share your experiences in updating this clone (assuming you have) for both mine and @Star-scream's benefit?

daxtsu likes this.
  7. DavidinCT

DavidinCT Member

Newcomer
    Feb 22, 2017
    United States
    Do they still make these and update them ? Last I heard there has not been a update in a LONG time. I think I have one sitting in a box someplace.

One would think there would be better options for NDS cards right now...around the same price.