Can we have a separate Dingoo Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Skyline969 said:
And people "pile on you" because you whine and cry about it. Just turn a blind eye to it, or get yourself a sense of humor. It doesn't matter if you bitch and moan about people making fun of other people, 9 times out of 10 it's in good fun and people WILL NOT STOP. You're not the center of the universe, and you're not everyone's target when they decide to poke fun at someone. You don't like being made fun of, then start retaliating instead of crying.
Don't even try reasoning with him/her.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=193371

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
flameiguana said:
Skyline969 said:
And people "pile on you" because you whine and cry about it. Just turn a blind eye to it, or get yourself a sense of humor. It doesn't matter if you bitch and moan about people making fun of other people, 9 times out of 10 it's in good fun and people WILL NOT STOP. You're not the center of the universe, and you're not everyone's target when they decide to poke fun at someone. You don't like being made fun of, then start retaliating instead of crying.
Don't even try reasoning with him/her.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=193371
Aw thank god. Or, in the words of Hadrian, ah sweet tits.
tongue.gif
(Tempcast reference... #15 I think)

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kalisiin said:
Revolutionize said:
Was it this site?

I wouldn't mind a separate Dingoo forum. Sadly, not enough people 'care' about the Dingoo for the mods to make an entire new forum.

No, it wasn't.
And the point is...the sexist comments were NOT NECESSARY...and should not be allowed.

Why the fuck is everyone else allowed to be mean on the Internet and never get in trouble, and everyone always piles on me?

I'm sick and fucking tired of being everyone's goddam fucking punching bag.
inb4lock
No, the point was you wanted a Dingoo forum.

I'm in favor of a Dingoo forum, but not just for the Dingoo. I think it should be a forum for all those types of handhelds like the Dingoo. I'm not entirely sure what they're called, though.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uncle FEFL said:
inb4lock

I'm in favor of a Dingoo forum, but not just for the Dingoo. I think it should be a forum for all those types of handhelds like the Dingoo. I'm not entirely sure what they're called, though.
Open source/Open development/? Handhelds?

I say go for it, there may not be a large following but it is still a fun group of consoles. Probably should be put into the other consoles discussion as a sub-forum.

Kalisiin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Kalisiin said:
Revolutionize said:
Was it this site?

I wouldn't mind a separate Dingoo forum. Sadly, not enough people 'care' about the Dingoo for the mods to make an entire new forum.

No, it wasn't.
And the point is...the sexist comments were NOT NECESSARY...and should not be allowed.

Why the fuck is everyone else allowed to be mean on the Internet and never get in trouble, and everyone always piles on me?

Look, if you're gonna make a thread titled Can we have a separate Dingoo Forum, then you should be talking about Dingoo, NOT sexism. You don't like being poked fun at? You shouldn't be on the internet then, as it's all that happens here. You wanna whine about sexism, make a blog post or something. You're not the only one who gets teased. Quit crying and get over it.

So, basically, you don't believe the rules of any forum board should apply to cruelty, that people should just be allowed to be assholes.
Unless, of course, it's me, in which case, I get punished...but no one the fuck else ever does.

Kalisiin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Uncle FEFL said:
Kalisiin said:
Revolutionize said:
Was it this site?

No, it wasn't.

inb4lock

Because I am sick of male chauvinist pigs on that other site, getting away with being sexist assholes and not getting punished, okay?
i'm sick and tired of every little fucking thing I say getting picked on, punished, etc...and everyone else gets away with bloody fucking murder, okay?

I'm sick and fucking tired of there being a goddam double standard.

I'm sick and tired of there being two sets of rules...one for me...and another one for everyone else.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll forward on your request for a Dingoo forum to the rest of the staff, and we'll see what we can do!
smile.gif

As for the other stuff, I think GBAtemp carries the weight of a lot of its own drama already .. let's try and keep the drama from OTHER sites down to a dull roar?

/Your friendly neighborhood supervisor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Welp I'm off to best buy because I figured out how to shove another 14tb hard drive in this server 😂