Not open for further replies.

Reshiram_Addict

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the forum dead........ I am not getting responses to ANYTHING!!!! anyway, people are telling me to do an audioswap to do what I need to do, BUT NOBODY IS TELLING ME HOW TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!! how does one do an audioswap in a DS rom?????

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Here's an idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP POSTING LIKE THIS??????????????????????????????????????? AND ASK POLITELY?????????????????????????????? AND BE PATIENT???????????????????????????????

EDIT: It's different for each game, so we'd need to know which game to know if it's possible or not.

Reactions: 1 person

Reshiram_Addict

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I am REALLY irrated right now!!! I must have posted like 20 different things on the internet regarding various things and programs!!! I have got garbage all day as far as responses for EVERYTHING I have posted!!!

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Maybe because of the way you post? Use proper grammar, stop using a thousand exclamation points for every sentence, and try doing a little googling first. You look like a child when you post like that which is generally not accepted.

LeRodeur

Trophies
XP
Country
France
should I really answer? The way you behave is disgusting and thats why people won't answer you
though, I love this website so I ll put the link here
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Nintendo+DS+Music+Hacking
first result should help you, oh crap, if you would have searched a bit in tutorials section you would have found it! impressive how people can be dumb sometimes.
Stop relying on others and use your brain!

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: