Hacking Can someone explain Sce_module?

Xellos2099

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so there was a game that was confirm working but need Sce_module... Can someone in layman term explain what it mean and hwo cna i get it to wrok?

D

Deleted User

The sce_module fix is required for games that use additional libraries (.suprx files) which the program/game relies on. Vitamin, to my knowledge, fails to dump these suprx files in most (if not all?) dumps it performs, leaving some games in an unplayable state unless one adds in the missing (and decrypted) suprx library files to the "sce_module" folder.

You can find this fix on many sites that are already distributing Vita games/backups; and you may even already find them in those said Vita backups for you to use and fix on other games that may not immediately work after dumping.

Reactions: Tony_93

Aneesh India

Trophies
XP
Country
India
The sce_module fix is required for games that use additional libraries (.suprx files) which the program/game relies on. Vitamin, to my knowledge, fails to dump these suprx files in most (if not all?) dumps it performs, leaving some games in an unplayable state unless one adds in the missing (and decrypted) suprx library files to the "sce_module" folder.

You can find this fix on many sites that are already distributing Vita games/backups; and you may even already find them in those said Vita backups for you to use and fix on other games that may not immediately work after dumping.

Neatly explained. thank you.

Is there a ready made tool available to fix these? Or its better to wait for the new version of vitamin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr