ROM Hack Can Someone Complile The New Gen 7 PKHeX ?

rocky_2016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have some bugs here
first one,i created this greninja and try recent several compiles even the newest posted by @proflayton123 and it's still legal and i tried but can't trade it away since how can a lv20 grenija is legal?
untitled2.png

second. i tried to gen evolved by trade like scizor,golem and tick "as-egg" and it said legal too @@

finally. some pokemon i got from wondertrade but pkhex says it illegal and it "mismatch" the nickname like this
untitled.png

but then i check back in the game and see it still has Kanji nickname normally since how can you get an illegal mon from wt anyway?

Last edited by rocky_2016,

j.k.o.k.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question can the item editor in this edit how many zygarde cells/cores you have?

i'm personally looking into the offset, so far i see 0x1d42 in "main" for the found, and 0x1d52 for how many you currently have (e.g. disssemble a zygarde) but everytime i try to import it is corrupted, so i may be wrong of course. (or messing something up in the process)

Edit: Manually editing the value in main, and doing pkhex's import+export seems to make it update, so i did something wrong on the initial use. (i randomly changed mine to use 0x1d42=2a & 0x1d52=5c and for 42 found, and 92 total.)

edit2: for some reason these swap sometimes, or i'm seeing things.. so look into it further if you with to personally. :P

Last edited by j.k.o.k.,

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I tried to edit the item using pkehek but it kept telling me the TM100 will be remobved if i want to edit it, if somehow the tm100 is removed and i tried to edit the tm100, pkehek wont allow me because tm100 doesnt exist in the list, i just want master pokeball w/o removing tm100

Also why do i keep getting "invalid encounter" message whenever i tried to edit a new pokemon, i also tried from legal pokemon as base but it keep telling me invalid
For example drifloon you can met him in hau'loi cemetry or pikachu at hau'oli city or route 1, i already insert the right met location and reroll the ID but it still giving me invalid

any solutions anyone ?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I tried to edit the item using pkehek but it kept telling me the TM100 will be remobved if i want to edit it, if somehow the tm100 is removed and i tried to edit the tm100, pkehek wont allow me because tm100 doesnt exist in the list, i just want master pokeball w/o removing tm100

Also why do i keep getting "invalid encounter" message whenever i tried to edit a new pokemon, i also tried from legal pokemon as base but it keep telling me invalid
For example drifloon you can met him in hau'loi cemetry or pikachu at hau'oli city or route 1, i already insert the right met location and reroll the ID but it still giving me invalid

any solutions anyone ?

Bugs are likely, submit a pull request on the main GitHub page with this bug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

susanoomon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm personally looking into the offset, so far i see 0x1d42 in "main" for the found, and 0x1d52 for how many you currently have (e.g. disssemble a zygarde) but everytime i try to import it is corrupted, so i may be wrong of course. (or messing something up in the process)

Edit: Manually editing the value in main, and doing pkhex's import+export seems to make it update, so i did something wrong on the initial use. (i randomly changed mine to use 0x1d42=2a & 0x1d52=5c and for 42 found, and 92 total.)

edit2: for some reason these swap sometimes, or i'm seeing things.. so look into it further if you with to personally. :P
Thanks and I would like for more in-depth researching on it please also a how to so I could do it too

j.k.o.k.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks and I would like for more in-depth researching on it please also a how to so I could do it too

i did it the older+harder way.

I saved once just by a Cell, Backed up the save. (i named it temp1 for personal reference)

I continued the same save, Obtained the core, Saved, Backed up the save in a seperate backup (temp2 in this case)

I compared the two files using HxD and kept searching differences until i found the Hex value of the cells i had, and how many i found, and set them to +1 in hex what it was, and saved it to a seperate save backup (temp 3 in this case)

I messed up somewhere on Temp 3 as it was corrupted so i imported it to PKHex, Exported it back to Temp3, Imported to the game to check if it was ok, and it booted fine.

I checked the Zygarde core, and it was both +1 as i though, so i repeated the process and set them to 63 instead of the +1 (63 = 99 in hexadecimal), checked if it set to 99, and they did.

i am currently looking for another cell to see if it allows Full (100%) Zygarde being made, most likely it will.. atm idk personally. lol (it also may conflict with what cells are left.. atm idk personally as im doing a rather cheap+poor job)

edit: manually setting to 100 straight from 0 will allow the Power Construct (100% celled ability) Zygarde to be created. (funny thing is, the 100% Zygarde cannot be disassembled lol)

Last edited by j.k.o.k.,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi is old he needs Walmart PA system
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Splitter @ $39 it says. I'll consider it. Thanks
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Coupon makes it 30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My gaming stick can finally get use
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.