Hacking Can no longer launch titles after update

BoricuaBeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything was working fine until I accidentally updated the ofw of my switch (there was that annoying prompt that said to update or continue software), and now whatever I launch either gives me the error: Unable to start software. Return to the HOME Menu and try again" and for cartridge games: "The software was closed because an error occurred"
I've updated my cfw to the latest version of atmosphere, got all the recent sigpatches, and am running off the fusee-primary payload, yet I'm still experiencing this problem. Any suggestions?
I'm currently on ofw 10.1.0 and cfw 0.14.1

Last edited by BoricuaBeast,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything was working fine until I accidentally updated the ofw of my switch (there was that annoying prompt that said to update or continue software), and now whatever I launch either gives me the error: Unable to start software. Return to the HOME Menu and try again" and for cartridge games: "The software was closed because an error occurred"
I've updated my cfw to the latest version of atmosphere, got all the recent sigpatches, and am running off the fusee-primary payload, yet I'm still experiencing this problem. Any suggestions?
I'm currently on ofw 10.1.0 and cfw 0.14.1
Remember that there are two sets of patches which differ based on which bootloader you are using. Just to make sure, you are using the patches meant for fusee-primary?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    gudenau @ gudenau: I was corrupting memory that just happened to be object metadata of some sort.