Can I get ban?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by PUGBUG, Jun 19, 2019.

1. PUGBUG
    OP

PUGBUG Member

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2019
    Israel
    If I got flagged I’m getting ban only at ban waves?

2. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Addict

May 27, 2011
    Canada
    do you not read anything? You can get banned at any time. Plus if ya did remove cfw its only going to make things worse for if you try to unban your console. At this point I ask when you even use a 3ds if your so utterly paranoid about it.

3. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

May 11, 2008
    United States
    You probably won't be banned for anything unless you cheat online. If you're paranoid, follow the steps I posted earlier.

4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    I don't recommend disabling "Show friends what you're playing" as that doesn't stop Nintendo from seeing it, it just stops you from being able to play with friends as they're no longer able to join you in games. Your last played and currently played title are always sent to Nintendo, meaning that if you don't want your homebrew activities potentially logged you should only run CIA homebrew and VC injects while offline and run another title before going back online, and if you need to run homebrew while online (FBI network installs etc.) you should run them through Rosalina. That said even if you run CIA homebrew while online these days a ban is unlikely.
    I can't tell what the other setting does, but turning it off certainly doesn't seem to hurt anything.
    I already covered that ;)

Last edited by The Real Jdbye, Jun 20, 2019