Hacking Can I do this?

PaperMario64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well My laptop doesn't have a DVD-R burner but another computer of mines does.
the only problem is my USB only holds 4 GB.
So...can a trimmed ISO from Wiiscrubber be transferred to a USB...then burned and still work correctly?

Skarnet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you can transfer the game to usb and then extract it to your other computer and it will be 4.37 gig on the other computer again. using any wbfs manager i think...

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
wiiscrubber makes the the iso the same size it was originaly, but it can be ziped up smaller with winrar, so srub it with wiiscrubber then zip up the (compressed) iso, then place rar or zip files on usb, then put the files on your pc and then unpack an then finaly burn to dvd with imgburn

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could use HJ Split to split the ISO into multiple pieces and transfer them from usb to the other PC...this way since your USB stick only holds 4gb, you can fill it up once, then transfer the remaining pieces

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I didn't know you could trim ISOs with WiiScrubber, however a normal scrubbed ISO zipped/rared up will work fine with USB loaders as they scrub it anyway. However you can split the file with WinRAR, WinZip or any similar app
smile.gif

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh Really? said:
Couldnt you just create a home/office network and use file sharing to transfer things?
from all of the replies...this is the most recommended. why get into numerous procedures when you could network your two computers through direct cable...lol.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.