Hacking Call of duty Modern warfare won't launch

syphe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everybody, After many searches I can't get my game Call of duty modern warfare : reflex running.

I get a black screen when I start it with Configurable USB loader on a NTFS usb HDD.

My console :

cIOS249 rev19
SciiFiiv3
Bootmii with boot2
Priiloader
System Menu 4.2E

I tried to activate 002 error or not, to launch with IOS249 or 222 and many other options.
I have no issue with other games with this tool.

Thanks alot

coma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from tj_cool very 1st post of Wii - Game Help, Hints and Tips
QUOTE said:
I've seen many people are having problems getting certain games to work on a Backup Loader.

If you need help with this, please ask your questions in the Backup Loaders section!

This section may only be used to ask for help if you get stuck in a certain game and don't know how to progress!

Any topics about getting games to work on a backup loader will be moved without notice.

Thanks for your attention

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try a different loader e.g. wiiflow or USBloader GX
And yeah try the backuploader section next time you have a problem like this.

resincake

Trophies
XP
Country
I play it on CFG_USBLoader all the time, with nbo problems at all. The only issue I have come across is the known bug when one of the missions start (the third mission if I remember rightly), but all you had to do was quickly skip the cutscene. Other than that one instance the game plays & runs fine, without having to mess with any options and running it on ios249.

I believe you must have had a bad image of it, or it corrupted somewhere when you were transferring it to your HDD.

Try removing it from your HDD, and then re-installing it. If that doesn't work, get yourself another copy, as I reckon you have a bad copy.

My system is :
4.2e
cIOSx 249 rev19 (Base 37), 250 rev17 (Base 38)
cIOS 222 - 224 (Hermes v4)
Seagate Freeagent 180gb HDD
CFG_USBLoader v58a
Neogamma R9 Beta34
Priiloader Installed (not latest, one before the recent revision)
Bootmi (Hackmii 0.6) with Boot2

Good luck with it, it is a great game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ