Gaming Call of Duty Black Ops Leaked

vegemikee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I can surely say that the Black Ops Beta has been leaked by the team that brought you Halo: Reach Beta.

Edit: Here's the NFO
50637878.jpg

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you cnt even play on live without updating to latest dash which WILL render your Jtag then useless; those ppl that got banned during reach (if they got banned) were due to pirated copies of disc

anyway; daamn wish i had a jtag, leeching this for my cousin right now ! cnt wait to try split screen
wink.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are we behind again on JTAG consoles with respect to dashboard versions?

Also word is that the usenet version is XBL multiplayer only (not even system link), I have no word on any of the other versions that might be out there.

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are handfuls of beta gameplay footage videos on YouTube. There have been since the 15th.

Just search "Black Ops Gameplay" and view by upload date. There's one of a guy quickscoping, an MP5, a death machine gameplay, first single player mission, and AK74u.

Nothing on zombies yet.

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FAST6191 said:
Are we behind again on JTAG consoles with respect to dashboard versions?

Also word is that the usenet version is XBL multiplayer only (not even system link), I have no word on any of the other versions that might be out there.

I believe us taggers are behind on dash versions, and I've heard the same thing about XBL multiplayer only, my friend has it and said they they tried to do system link and had no luck with it at all.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
Arctic said:
Livin in a box said:
CarbonX13 said:
Eh, gameplay doesn't look much improved. Still no recoil and only around 2 shots to kill someone.
It's using the same engine as Modern Warfare 2 I believe, and Treyarch have hardly changed it.
Nope, uses the CoD5 engine. Both come from MW1 anyway though.
Don't you remember the very long covo on the IRC...they all use the same engine essentially, just each one is hardly modified so they all look the same.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Livin in a box said:
CarbonX13 said:
Eh, gameplay doesn't look much improved. Still no recoil and only around 2 shots to kill someone.
It's using the same engine as Modern Warfare 2 I believe, and Treyarch have hardly changed it.

Nice to know the game engine is buggy as hell then
yay.gif
there's many occasions were I can pump an entire clip of any gun without missing into someone and they still 1-2shot me with any damn gun (no they don't have painkiller), I've also had people sponging throwing knives (impossible because the damage is enough to kill someone with painkiller active and unharmed) so nice to know the engine is still shit
yay.gif

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
Arctic said:
I heard online that this was actually fake. I don't see it on any of my sites so I'm guessing it is a scam.
Fake or not there's still loads of gameplay footage on YouTube. I saw this on a private site and they were all talking about it after having played it so I'm guessing it has to be...maybe some versions of it were scams? Like the PS3 and PC versions that cropped up...

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Black.Ops.READNFO.XBOX360-FW

- the leak happened last night on some IRC channels (hence the FW release "group") and file hosting services, already made its way to torrents, not sure about usenet and such.

Yoshimashin

Penguin Spy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Livin in a box said:
Arctic said:
I heard online that this was actually fake. I don't see it on any of my sites so I'm guessing it is a scam.
Fake or not there's still loads of gameplay footage on YouTube. I saw this on a private site and they were all talking about it after having played it so I'm guessing it has to be...maybe some versions of it were scams? Like the PS3 and PC versions that cropped up...

The leak is legit.

MalikNL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would also very much like the PC version to be leaked early as well but TBH I am not expecting it..
They would probably put some sort of release date check on it anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021