Hacking C2-12828-1 error help

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I did a dump from my Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth and was all fine... no dump error no install error but when i try to run it give me that one. Its something than i can try for fix it?

kirillov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth3 V Generation| NA (Physical) | Not Working | v1.1 | Crash on Boot
Check compatibility lists and wait for Vitamin 1.2

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know how to fix this, you need a certain set of files to put in the sce_modules folder. PM me and I can assist you with it

Really i already did it. But that only works with some games. With Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3 has luck and worked... Yesterday i tried it with Digimon Cyber Sleuth and nothing.

Kyle Miller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really i already did it. But that only works with some games. With Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3 has luck and worked... Yesterday i tried it with Digimon Cyber Sleuth and nothing.
Hmm interesting, I opened one of my games it loaded then got to a certain part and I got the error then I replaced the files and boom it worked. It was with your game but rebirth 2. Ill send you the files I have maybe it'll work? Never hurts to try!

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Are the SCE module files different for each game or is it just the same files you use for all games with this error?

Apologies if this is a dumb question!

Kyle Miller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the SCE module files different for each game or is it just the same files you use for all games with this error?

Apologies if this is a dumb question!

Not a dumb question at all, and the files are the same just modified a certain way to make certain games work. So far every game that I've had the error and replaced the files it has worked, but it seems to not work with Hyperdimension Rebirth 3 apparently, need to try this tonight when I get home!

sorry to hi jack but im getting the same problem with criminal girls invite only.

any ideas?

And I can give you the modified files so you can replace the SCE module files and try it and see if it works. It should work no problem. When I get home I can upload the files and give you a link

Reactions: RitchieRitchie

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Not a dumb question at all, and the files are the same just modified a certain way to make certain games work. So far every game that I've had the error and replaced the files it has worked, but it seems to not work with Hyperdimension Rebirth 3 apparently, need to try this tonight when I get home!

And I can give you the modified files so you can replace the SCE module files and try it and see if it works. It should work no problem. When I get home I can upload the files and give you a link
So just to clarify, I can use the same files that I used to get Deception Nightmare Princess to work on Memories of Celcetta?

Kyle Miller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So just to clarify, I can use the same files that I used to get Deception Nightmare Princess to work on Memories of Celcetta?
I don't think that would work but you can try, I just downloaded some SCE_module files, they be modified I really don't know. But I would definitely give that a try don't see why that wouldn't work.

Lindorel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same error, the solution was reinstall the game, QCMA (.mp4)-change the extension to .vpk and install.

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think that would work but you can try, I just downloaded some SCE_module files, they be modified I really don't know. But I would definitely give that a try don't see why that wouldn't work.
Ah, okay, I misunderstood you earlier. So it would have to be files that have been specifically designed to work with that game? I'm not going to bother tryin with the other module files as knowing my luck I'd end up bricking my vita! Thanks for the advice anyway.

Kyle Miller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, okay, I misunderstood you earlier. So it would have to be files that have been specifically designed to work with that game? I'm not going to bother tryin with the other module files as knowing my luck I'd end up bricking my vita! Thanks for the advice anyway.

You can't brick your vita by messing around with the game files inside the app folder, I've done PLENTY of modifying trying to get updates to work and nothing has happened. I've even modified a database file which didn't brick my device but through an error and restarted my vita in safe mode. But i just replaced it with the backup I had made. So go ahead give it a shot and let us know what happens. Just backup the original SCE module files and put them somewhere, and as Lindorel said
I had the same error, the solution was reinstall the game, QCMA (.mp4)-change the extension to .vpk and install.

Give that a shot and see if it works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off