C2-12828-1 error help

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by ivoyko, Sep 6, 2016.

1. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    I did a dump from my Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth and was all fine... no dump error no install error but when i try to run it give me that one. Its something than i can try for fix it?

2. kirillov

kirillov Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2013
    • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth3 V Generation| NA (Physical) | Not Working | v1.1 | Crash on Boot
    Check compatibility lists and wait for Vitamin 1.2

3. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    I usually check it but the last time i did i dont saw it.

4. Kyle Miller

Kyle Miller Member

Newcomer
    Sep 8, 2016
    United States
    I know how to fix this, you need a certain set of files to put in the sce_modules folder. PM me and I can assist you with it

5. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    Really i already did it. But that only works with some games. With Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3 has luck and worked... Yesterday i tried it with Digimon Cyber Sleuth and nothing.

6. Kyle Miller

Kyle Miller Member

Newcomer
    Sep 8, 2016
    United States
    Hmm interesting, I opened one of my games it loaded then got to a certain part and I got the error then I replaced the files and boom it worked. It was with your game but rebirth 2. Ill send you the files I have maybe it'll work? Never hurts to try!

7. RitchieRitchie

RitchieRitchie GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 15, 2013
    Are the SCE module files different for each game or is it just the same files you use for all games with this error?

Apologies if this is a dumb question!

8. godden18

godden18 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2011
    United States
    sorry to hi jack but im getting the same problem with criminal girls invite only.

any ideas?

9. Kyle Miller

Kyle Miller Member

Newcomer
    Sep 8, 2016
    United States
    Not a dumb question at all, and the files are the same just modified a certain way to make certain games work. So far every game that I've had the error and replaced the files it has worked, but it seems to not work with Hyperdimension Rebirth 3 apparently, need to try this tonight when I get home!

And I can give you the modified files so you can replace the SCE module files and try it and see if it works. It should work no problem. When I get home I can upload the files and give you a link

RitchieRitchie likes this.
  10. RitchieRitchie

Nov 15, 2013
    So just to clarify, I can use the same files that I used to get Deception Nightmare Princess to work on Memories of Celcetta?

11. Lindorel

Lindorel Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2015
    which metod you used to install the game? FTP, QCMA....

12. Kyle Miller

Kyle Miller Member

Newcomer
    Sep 8, 2016
    United States
    I don't think that would work but you can try, I just downloaded some SCE_module files, they be modified I really don't know. But I would definitely give that a try don't see why that wouldn't work.

13. Lindorel

Lindorel Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2015
    I had the same error, the solution was reinstall the game, QCMA (.mp4)-change the extension to .vpk and install.

14. RitchieRitchie

Nov 15, 2013
    Ah, okay, I misunderstood you earlier. So it would have to be files that have been specifically designed to work with that game? I'm not going to bother tryin with the other module files as knowing my luck I'd end up bricking my vita! Thanks for the advice anyway.

15. Kyle Miller

Kyle Miller Member

Newcomer
    Sep 8, 2016
    United States
    You can't brick your vita by messing around with the game files inside the app folder, I've done PLENTY of modifying trying to get updates to work and nothing has happened. I've even modified a database file which didn't brick my device but through an error and restarted my vita in safe mode. But i just replaced it with the backup I had made. So go ahead give it a shot and let us know what happens. Just backup the original SCE module files and put them somewhere, and as Lindorel said
    Give that a shot and see if it works

16. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    My J-Stars Victory VS+ dump dont works and i replaced the module folder but nothing.