Apple buying things with a creditcard on the iTunes store.

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I wanna buy some prepaid for my touch, BUT what amount can I choose? 20? 15? Normal cards(I mean virtual) I am very careful with my parents their credit-cards(of course with permission of them while they watch me doing it.) So could someone explain it for me? Is it like Nintendo?

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
To my knowledge, Apple offers $15, $20, $30 (3-$10 cards), $50, and $100 iTunes cards. I might've left out one or two "multipacks" though.

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When you have a card, you scratch the back which reveals a code. You put that in iTunes (or in the App Store from a device) and the money goes to your account.
By the way, taxes aren't charged when you get the card, but when you purchase something with the money.

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Done it, bought a card from €20 with my fathers credit card!
biggrin.gif
Now I gonna pay him back, but ABN Amro is down(bank) ¬¬

Rony Sharma

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Well I wanna buy some prepaid for my touch, BUT what amount can I choose? 20? 15? Normal cards(I mean virtual) I am very careful with my parents their credit-cards(of course with permission of them while they watch me doing it.) So could someone explain it for me? Is it like Nintendo?

Within 10-15 dollars you can get $10 or $15 iTunes Card. If you are not buying yet you can try 4SaleUSA.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5