Buying MT-Card in UK?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by amppp, Mar 25, 2014.

1. amppp
    OP

amppp Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2014
    Thinking of getting a 3DS and MT-Card, just wondering if anyone knows a reliable MT-Card reseller that ships to UK? Preferably with PayPal payment. Thanks!

2. JakeFe

JakeFe Member

Newcomer
    Sep 6, 2013
    United States
  3. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    I don't think there are any proper UK outlets like Teensy was too GW. I have looked and all the outlets seem to be American based for the UK reseller. Shame I was thinking about buying one tbh on the back off GW taking so long just so I can have multirom access!. If you find a proper UK outlet give me a shout please too :) I see the MT-Card is quite expensive to I was thinking in my mind it would of been a cheaper option then the GW cards!

4. Murphey_Griffon

Murphey_Griffon Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 16, 2014
    United States
    I had a hard time getting a flashcart myself. I tried several of the listed sites and could not get a transaction to go through for any of them (I think my bank was declining the transactions). I started e-mailing the sites and got very quickresponses from 4coolday.com (less than a day, other sites took days to get back to me) They were the only site that allowed me to request paypal and were prompt to respond. Once posting my payment they sent me an e-mail fairly quickly stating they received it and would process the order. It took at least 3 weeks to get the card since i used the standard free shipping, but I did get it and it worked perfectly. Updated to 1.1 and was able to intsall 7.1 on the emunand. There are no instructions but i was able to follow a video I found posted in german.

I'm in the US, but i think they ship worldwide.

5. Elusivo

Elusivo GBAtemp Fan

Jun 21, 2013
    Do the European shops listed in the mt-card websites actually have a stock of mt-cards? or they're all just dropshipping and the card comes direct from china (and with chances of custom taxes...)?

6. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    Most of them are directly from china. But I can confirm that shop01media ships them from within Europe (but they have high shipping fees).
    Mediadax ships from Germany as far as I know.