Gameboy Modding!
This group is for people who enjoy modding Gameboys of every kind. Feel free to post your Gameboy mods here!
Gameboy Modding!
Gameboy Modding!

Button Modding

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jayro
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 43
  • Replies Replies 2
I did a sound reactive Button LED mod on my biverted and back-lit.

I used plain 3mm 5v blue LEDS and a tip31c transistor to make the leds sound reactive. I can't remember if I used the left or right audio channel but I do know that I used the pre pot, so the volume wheel won't mess with them. Also was going to install a small on/off switch for them but couldn't find any I liked.
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: Jayro
I did a sound reactive Button LED mod on my biverted and back-lit.

I used plain 3mm 5v blue LEDS and a tip31c transistor to make the leds sound reactive. I can't remember if I used the left or right audio channel but I do know that I used the pre pot, so the volume wheel won't mess with them. Also was going to install a small on/off switch for them but couldn't find any I liked.
Just watched your video, and that's super dope! I loved when it flashed during the lightning strikes, especially. :wub:
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
Jayro
Members:
326
Threads:
38
Messages:
163
Photos:
6

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted