Curley5959

CCC Member!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Like Crystal Chronicles?? Any recent games like it?? I loved Crystal Chronicles..

Thanks if you can help..
tongue.gif

I was reading through a game release yesterday and found out one of the games was button mashing?? Which one was it??

Thanks
grog.gif

EDIT: I know Summon Night
smile.gif

NDStemp

GBAtemp?! No! NDStemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
cupajoe38 said:
Hehe Moo said:
Full on spamming the keys.
Much like the A button in Phoenix Wright. I was so delighted to jam A after every sentence and a half!

Oh so thats what it means. Lol yea. In the Phoenix Wright games, I didn't want to read the text so I mashed the A button ^.^

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
NDStemp said:
cupajoe38 said:
Hehe Moo said:
Much like the A button in Phoenix Wright. I was so delighted to jam A after every sentence and a half!
Oh so thats what it means. Lol yea. In the Phoenix Wright games, I didn't want to read the text so I mashed the A button ^.^
Why even bother playing a point and click if you're going to ignore the text? That's like skipping the text in a book. "Did you see the art on back cover?"

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soma Bringer definitely has some button-mashing qualities. It's a great RPG so far, but it's very much in the vein of Children of Mana. The translation so far, too, is quite thorough, and you can play through the entire game, I believe, with no problems.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Playing any Pokemon game. You seem to always keep pressing the "A" button repeatedly and when you get ticked off you usually hit the button with excessive force.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vague Rant said:
Why even bother playing a point and click if you're going to ignore the text? That's like skipping the text in a book. "Did you see the art on back cover?"

Some times when you already played the part (eg. you forgot to save) and you already know what happens so you want to skip it.

Trippy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vague Rant said:
NDStemp said:
cupajoe38 said:
Hehe Moo said:
I only played through 2 Phoenix Wright games but couldn't stomach it anymore. I agree that skipping text is needless in a text based game, but could the developers at least let you advance the freaking text ? (not counting after you have already read it of course).
THe game is so frustrating because not eveyone is a halfwit who reads at the slow pace that PW spits out.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Trippy said:
I only played through 2 Phoenix Wright games but couldn't stomach it anymore. I agree that skipping text is needless in a text based game, but could the developers at least let you advance the freaking text ? (not counting after you have already read it of course).
THe game is so frustrating because not eveyone is a halfwit who reads at the slow pace that PW spits out.
Press A once to advance, twice to skip.
(I know you can advance but I haven't played my DS in ages so I don't remember exactly how. I'm pretty sure its just A though)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.