tempBOT

The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Bunjallo 0.7
New Bunjallo version

Bunjalloo is a web browser for the Nintendo DS. It is under active development, and can already display simple pages, follow links and view images.

08got_mail.png

This releases gives users the option to turn image loading on/off and fixes a few small bugs.

Changes 0.7:
User visible changes
Added inline images Add "images" option to config to turn on/off inline images Show images as they download Image: Fix some JPEG and GIF crashes Recognise image/jpg alternate MIME type Fix flickering when scrolling to top or bottom (issue 70) Some small performance improvements (issue 55) Show GPL Licence on splash screen correctly Fix HTTPS pages Development stuff:
Doxygen cleanups Add debugging options (google-perftools and gcov) Changed the installation from source Update build system to waf-1.5 (use waf trunk) Known issues:
GIFs are not fully supported - no anims, not all types No way to save images unless they are linked to Show/hide bookmarks still flickers Progress bar doesn't refresh correctly on unzip and save-as
Download
Source

Contributed by fgghjjkll
Edited by Sinkhead

TechnoCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this is a really nice homebrew browser! I went into my data folder and edited my bookmarks and such already. I'll definitely be sticking around this one for updates.

klein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to change the name of a bookmark it crashes. How can I get it to not mess up a webpage also? I really want an option to be able to just view it like a normal page would be viewed.

TechnoCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
klein said:
Whenever I try to change the name of a bookmark it crashes. How can I get it to not mess up a webpage also? I really want an option to be able to just view it like a normal page would be viewed.
Yeah i get the same bookmark crashing. It is often much easier to edit the bookmarks on your computer first. =\
I don't think viewing the page as a normal webpage is the goal of this project.
http://code.google.com/p/quirkysoft/wiki/BunjallooRoadmap

klein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still would have liked an option to push select or something and be able to view it normally. It is a pain in the butt when there are a lot of links stretching the webpage out.

Ah well, now I can read some of my books from my DS now. On the topic of reading, the scroll style annoys me. Not a very natural way to read.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Changes 0.7.1:

Fix url parsing stuff so Google Images searches show
Added \ to the keyboard
Add ABXY functions (A=URL, B=Stop, X=edit config, Y=Bookmark)
Add left-right handedness switch for d-pad and ABXY
Fix for issue 74 , bookmarks have incorrect title

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer