manu-m3

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,here I report you about Bugs,Problems and Gamefixes about the GBalpha and M3 Team/G6 Team!

Games:
Club Penguin EPF(stops at mission1)
Saga 2 English Translation (stops at figur change)
Professor Layton 3 All language
(black screen)
Professor Layton 2 Eur (Stops on micro need puzzle)
Kong Ds 10 plus (black screen!)
Golden Sun Eur (save problem)
Art Academy *MULTi5* (E) - (Hangs on save)
Mais Ou Se Cache Carmen Sandiego Mystere Au Bout Du Monde (E) - (Freezes on profile creation)
Wo Auf Der Welt Ist Carmen Sandiego (E) NDS Freeze - (Freezes on profile creation)

Other Bugs :
Pokemon White Patch,English Translation stops with Cheats!

For more reports,please write down here!
Ps:Now write it down here,not in Bugs Report Thread,because this thread is of new update other of old!

spikyxpto

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Club Penguin EPF Herbert's Revenge - The game starts fine but when you start a mission the whistle to call the puffle doesn't appears in the touchscreen making impossible to continue playing.

Xag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
- 5164 - Art Academy *MULTi5* (E) - (Hangs on save)

- 3632 - Wo Auf Der Welt Ist Carmen Sandiego (E) NDS Freeze - (Freezes on profile creation)
- 3449 - Mais Ou Se Cache Carmen Sandiego Mystere Au Bout Du Monde (E) - (Freezes on profile creation)

benee16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please fix the cheat function. I was able to use the cheats, and with the M3SAKURA_M31 update all cheat functions stopped working in any game I tried.

schmocke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, do I get this right: they needed 'round about eight weeks to compile this update and crashed the cheat function as well as certain games that worked before!? Hail to the king, baby! M3i Zero was such a mispurchase back in the days.
rolleyes.gif

@manu-m3: I appreciate your efforts of getting in touch with GBalpha. Let's hope it leads to some non-bugged updates for our former outstanding M3s.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, I remember when M3 was a good team; their updates fixed things, didn't break them; they were rather speedy. Now a days, you wait and wait for something even more broken than the last version, so you can wait for an even MORE broken update! I think it's time I update my flashcart, use the spare M3 for my gba roms, and that's it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4