0ddity

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Whenever I'm in a thread, and want to see more topics created by a specific user, I click their name and select "Find Member's Topics." However, this always results in the error "Sorry, the board administrator has enabled search flood control. Please wait at least 60 seconds before trying again." I have to go to their profile and find the topics from there.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It works

QUOTE said:
nav.gif
GBAtemp.net > All topics by a member

nav_m.gif
Your topics Mark all forums as read and return to index

icon13.gif
Bug -Quick search user topics Site discussions & suggestions 0ddity 0 Today, 09:31 PM Last post by: 0ddity
f_norm.gif
Hello from Canada Introductions 0ddity 12 80 Today, 07:11 PM Last post by: shango46
f_norm.gif
Good fighter game NDS - Console and Game Discussions 0ddity 11 216 Today, 06:20 PM Last post by: 0ddity
f_norm_no.gif
New Skins [WIP] OSX Proper DSTT / TopToy DS 0ddity 282 11th August 2010 - 09:49 AM Last post by: Dter ic
f_poll_no.gif
icon14.gif
Poll: Best NDS web browser NDS - Emulation and Homebrew 0ddity 267 11th August 2010 - 04:23 AMLast post by: 0ddity
f_norm_no.gif
Save format question different save formats NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories 0ddity 47 9th August 2010 - 02:40 AM Last post by: 0ddity

Try clearing your cookies.

0ddity

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tried using the clear cookies function at the bottom of the Index, got this error: "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."

Yes, I'm logged in. Can't delete browser-wide cookies, my wife wouldn't be happy if she had to log-in to all her sites again. I'm using Chrome, maybe this is a browser specific problem.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
0ddity said:
Tried using the clear cookies function at the bottom of the Index, got this error: "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."
Clearing the cookies for this site will log you out, as your login info will be stored in your cookies. Simply log in and try again.

0ddity

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
IT LIES said:
Just wait about 20 seconds, then refresh. It will eventually work.
Didn't work.

tk_saturn said:
QUOTE(0ddity @ Aug 16 2010, 10:49 PM) Tried using the clear cookies function at the bottom of the Index, got this error: "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."
Clearing the cookies for this site will log you out, as your login info will be stored in your cookies. Simply log in and try again.

It never cleared the cookies though, I get an error that doesn't let me clear the cookies, and I am never logged out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m