Hardware Budget Switch Pro Controller

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
My kid uses it to play SmashBros and he's very satisfied with the controller so far.
The 'English' manual is a bit of a Chinese puzzle though.
It took some while to figure out how to use the additional features.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends what you are looking for because there are plenty wired controllers for $25. And if you do find wireless and it doesn't rumble there is no point of getting it you might as well stick to wired.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a budget pro controller from amazon for $18 it does say that it support rumble. I'll find out later on today if it works or not.

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suspect there's some patent or even bios bullshit that is stopping "legit" 3rd parties from either waking the switch or attaching anything in the joycon slots. You only see licensed products doing those. Products for the Chinese market don't really care about IP law though and are happy to oblige, and Amazon is happy to import.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suspect there's some patent or even bios bullshit that is stopping "legit" 3rd parties from either waking the switch or attaching anything in the joycon slots. You only see licensed products doing those. Products for the Chinese market don't really care about IP law though and are happy to oblige, and Amazon is happy to import.

Buy this because it works you can get it for $17 just tried it out and it works wireless and vibrate. And yes it wakes the switch from sleep mode....

A real pro controller doesn't even do that unless I'm doing it wrong. My Power A Controller and this one wakes the switch from sleep but the pro controller doesn't

Just for reference Power A Controllers doesn't vibrate but this one do so this is the best thing you will get for a budget switch controller.

https://www.amazon.com/Controller-Wireless-Adjustable-Vibration-Ergonomic/dp/B089SXYTFC/ref=sr_1_2?crid=23F1GSKABWZ3P&dchild=1&keywords=wireless+controller+for+nintendo+switch&qid=1625419875&sprefix=wireless+contr,aps,216&sr=8-2

Last edited by Goku1992A,

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How does it compare to the 8bitdo Pro2? I know it's a different price range but still. It already has one feature that the more expensive Pro2 lacks: Waking the Switch from sleep.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Buy this because it works you can get it for $17 just tried it out and it works wireless and vibrate. And yes it wakes the switch from sleep mode....

A real pro controller doesn't even do that unless I'm doing it wrong. My Power A Controller and this one wakes the switch from sleep but the pro controller doesn't

Just for reference Power A Controllers doesn't vibrate but this one do so this is the best thing you will get for a budget switch controller.

https://www.amazon.com/Controller-Wireless-Adjustable-Vibration-Ergonomic/dp/B089SXYTFC/ref=sr_1_2?crid=23F1GSKABWZ3P&dchild=1&keywords=wireless+controller+for+nintendo+switch&qid=1625419875&sprefix=wireless+contr,aps,216&sr=8-2
The pro controller do wake up the Switch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over