Alexlf

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just finished a BRSAR injector to fix an undub for someone, and thought you guys might be able to put it to use.
It's a simple injector that puts rwav files back into a brsar. It only works on version 1.4 brsar files, and only those that can be extracted with ripping_mama, by Halley's Comet Software.

Source is included if you don't trust a first time poster(wouldn't blame you) , so you can compile it yourself. If people actually use this, and there seems to be a need for it, I'll continue to update it (maybe).

Special thanks to Halley's Comet Software(http://www.hcs64.com/) for letting me use some of their code.

Download is here.

P.S. Read the readme.

Alexlf

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've only tried it with Rune Factory Frontier and Cooking mama, but it should work with anything that ripping_mama extracts. Just try it, and see if it works. There's more details about it in the readme, if you'd like to look.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very nice job on this, cheers to you my good man.
smile.gif

If someone could mirror the file, that would be good too.

Alexlf

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'll re upload it Monday. I've also(very slowly) been working on a new version with more compatibility and the ability to insert larger files then the original without it cutting off.
No idea when I'll release it, but I'll at least say that it will be released.
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Yea +1